Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

recurring dream that feels real

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

recurring dream that feels real

Postby lym7293 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:39 pm

I put this In another post and someone mentioned lucid dreams. Can anyone help? I have been having this dream for years off and on. I wake up feeling like I have been to this place before, but know I never have been there. I varies a little bit each time, but the main part does not change. In my dream I'm 6 years old when I start visiting this house I don't know where it is but it's in a small country town. Next to this house is a very small blue house where I meet this little boy who is also is 6 he either lives there or visits the old lady that lives there. Also in my dreams I walk to town to a neighborhood to play with two girls. Here are two variations of the dream I remember. One is I go back to visit the town with my little brother as an adult and we are walking along side of water and we see the body of a little girl floating in the water. the other is I'm a young adult visiting with two of my brothers, parents and a little baby. We stop off at a pool to swim and it was 10 cents each to get in. then we leave and pass by the little neighborhood and I ask my mom have I ever been here and she never answers then we make it to the house and the little boy is there with his parents but is grown also. Found out his name is Jackson, never knew it in my other dreams. We go for a drive and to his house. Mean while at the house my parents learned that the lady I would visit promised my hand in marriage to the boy when we were little in exchange for money. The boys parents thought the lady was the go between for them and my parents. I then found out that I was promised to be his wife when I was little and I was never going back home. At this time I wake up. Sorry so long, can anyone help me. It seems so real
lym7293
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: recurring dream that feels real

Postby Sheena » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:16 pm

Jack's son is John-John. He crashed into the sea and is dead.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Lucid Dreams