Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Short but strange lucid dream please comment.

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Short but strange lucid dream please comment.

Postby DmanRocked » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:28 pm

I had a dream a while ago where I was partially lucid. All I remember is everything around me was so bright it was almost blinding so I couldn't really see anything around me. then I look at my hands and they look really bright too and have a yellow aura around them and they look really vivid and realistic. this dream is very reminiscent of a trip on magic mushrooms where everything looks a lot brighter in reality. What do you guys make of this dream? Any comments are appreciated :D
DmanRocked
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Short but strange lucid dream please comment.

Postby Sheena » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:14 pm

You want to get high again.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby MonkeyMostEvil » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:07 am

Its easy to get lost in your hands on a mushroom trip- can get stuck there for hours- lol! I dont think this speaks to the high so much as the mental state it may have unlocked and maybe even an epiphany, realization or memory. Mushrooms are not addictive and very few people manage to abuse them with any real success. The vision quest has been a sacred rite of every culture on the planet during its development. Maybe your sub-conscious is trying to remind you of something you realized or learned that day. It can be slippery wisdom we glean in those moments- and the sub conscious mind would have a vested interest in helping you remember...
MonkeyMostEvil
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:20 pm

ey does her expertise dance. Unfortunately it is truncated, loaded with misinformation, and conceptually orthoganal to dreaming. The archetypal journey is more relevant than the cultural anthropology to this developmental theme in a dream.
Last edited by Sheena on Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby MonkeyMostEvil » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:20 pm

Sheena wrote: The archetypal journey is more relevant that the cultural anthropology to this developmental theme in a dream.

Never said it did. I said we learn things on those journeys- maybe the dreamer is trying to remember. For someone who expends so much energy disagreeing with people and making assumptions- you sure are sensitive when someone does the same. Maybe calm down? Its a discussion board...
MonkeyMostEvil
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:27 pm

MonkeyMostEvil wrote:
Sheena wrote: The archetypal journey is more relevant than the cultural anthropology to this developmental theme in a dream.

Never said it did. I said we learn things on those journeys- maybe the dreamer is trying to remember. For someone who expends so much energy disagreeing with people and making assumptions- you sure are sensitive when someone does the same. Maybe calm down? Its a discussion board...

Not to worry, ey, no one pays attention to what you write. i don't. And i will express opinion in this bored discussion any place and any way i please. Will not tolerate oppression by fascists like you.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby MonkeyMostEvil » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:00 pm

Ok you win- you somehow knew I was a fascisct. Sorry forums Ill take my opressive ideology elsewhere- and hear I thought I just wanted to talk abou dreams. Go figure?
MonkeyMostEvil
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:42 pm

ey never did engage with ideas about dreams.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby MonkeyMostEvil » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:35 pm

Oh did you- with your go fuck yourself posts? Im new here- Im following decorum...
MonkeyMostEvil
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:18 pm

You are perfect. Just too-too.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby MonkeyMostEvil » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:39 pm

Finally!! A bonafide- fact checked and accurate post!! Was that so difficult/ ont worry we'll get you on track. Can start by fixing those eye sore sentence fragments...
MonkeyMostEvil
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to Lucid Dreams