Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

met someone in lucid dream?

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

met someone in lucid dream?

Postby raggedyolddame » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:55 am

ive had lucid dreams before, probably like the most of us. a few nights ago i had another one. i was basically doing whatever, and my whatever was flying all over rooftops and forests and feilds and such. the location was very rural and with a few very small villages of sorts. it was very pretty and suprinsingly vivid for so much information. at one point i passed over a cute little town of sorts, it had a few oceanic vibes, there was plenty of sand all around, on the rooftops even and it smelt like salt water. for some reason i had the strong urge to drop into one of the houses, so i did. inside there was a person, and i got a strong sense of deja vu, as if ive seen them before or was supposed to. i had a conversation with him, and towards the end, we came to the conclusion that we were soul mates. normally id chalk it down as nothing out of the ordinary, except he told me to find him when i woke up. he asked if i was dreaming and i told him i was, i asked him as well and he was also dreaming. he said we had to meet eachother in real life. ive never had a dream where someone ELSE was aware of it. ive never met this person before, until i remembered where i saw him from. he appeared in my very first lucid dream, and we had been companions as sorts. i dont know what this means. is there a chance i actually met my potential soul mate through a lucid dream??
raggedyolddame
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Hey duuuude :)

Postby DmanRocked » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:18 pm

Dreams are created by the mind so this person in your dream is basically a part of you. In my opinion that's like you think you are your own soul mate.
DmanRocked
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to Lucid Dreams