Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

The closet witch. Series of dreams

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

The closet witch. Series of dreams

Postby Thesweed » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:00 am

Ok I'm not the one to talk so seriously about my dreams but I feel I have some questions about mine. It's a series of dreams and I really want to know what they are. If there is any mythical identities to this please let me know. The first dream I can't quite remember but I know it was dark and in a very empty house but not empty feeling. I open a closet door and I get spooked from some entity. 2nd dream I'm in a hallway it's very dark and there is people with me not sure who but someone hands me a flashlight to shine at something in one of the rooms while telling me not to look at its face. I shine into the deep dark room that seems to be 20 meters long at the back is a from what I only can describe as a witch I look at it and it moves towards me and I wake up. Last night I had to dream only I remember the warning I take the flashlight and I shine it and she slowly moves towards me she accepts my challenge I continue to not look while she moves around me. Before I know it I'm not in the same .I've been separated from the people in the hallways from setting like a bubble then the witch asks from a dance so we dance. While not looking at her face we dance I remember moving along the hallway what's seemed to be a good 3 minutes dancing and not lookin at her face. Finally the dance ends and she tells me she's accepted to leave but she will come back next time I open any closet with her inside. I patiently wait then forcefully wake up from my dream state. Again if there is any stories of a similar entity let me know. This was real enough from me to join this forum. Thanks.
Thesweed
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams