Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lucid dream

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Lucid dream

Postby Minorthreat » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:37 pm

I was swimming in the open sea in the Caribbean beautiful islands all around me. There was someone with me guy or girl Idk. But I never got tired or had to breathe I swam for hours.. I swam to the bottom just to look around.. there was no fish or anything at the bottom so I just sat there and looked at the surface the way you would in a pool swimming with your back to the bottom.. I heard a voice in my head to come up. So I did. But it was like it took forever to get there. The voice kept saying almost there. When I breached the surface it was sunset and it was beautiful.the other person was gone.and I was next to a buoy . I woke after sitting in the waves and watching the sun fade.
Minorthreat
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Lucid dream

Postby Minorthreat » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:41 pm

I'm running through a city street. Well the side walk. It's busy. And it's somewhere in the south. Probably Gulfport. There's railroad tracks and old beaten up old red brick walls in the middle of town. I feel off balance and my vision seemed blurry. I was swerving around the people and obstacles in my way. Signs guard rails telephone poles. As soon as I cross the tracks I start clearing my vision enough to see everyone watching as I run by. Smiling. Some cheering. Others just stopped and staring with a judgemental look like who gives a fuck. But I don't slow down it turns into a controlled sprint.. I could actually feel my lungs burning but not sweat on my face. I just kept going until I woke up
Minorthreat
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Minorthreat » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:42 pm

This is consecutive nights of lucid dreams in order
Minorthreat
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Minorthreat » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:10 pm

I know I was dreaming.i realized early on. I just want someone to tell me what they mean...
Minorthreat
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Lucid dream

Postby Michaelnok » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:59 pm

The non lucid dream followed some forgotten specific plot, but I do know I had fallen asleep at a hotel in it and woke up at the same hotel, and continued the same plot. So, yes, I did.
Michaelnok
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams