Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lucid Dream or Invasion of Dreams?

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Lucid Dream or Invasion of Dreams?

Postby PrimeCo » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:41 pm

Good evening everyone, I´ve had this recurring dream for many years now. I first started experiencing this dream at around the age of 11, where I met this young girl (within my dream) who would always linger around playing with me. At the time, I didn't think much of it, probably just my imagination but it was so wonderful to have someone inside my dreams. I´ve always had great parents and I was never bullied or alone, so I don't think it was a defense mechanism of sorts. Anyway, as the years went by, she grew-up alongside me and at this moment, I noticed it. It was weird that that dream could continue on even after so many years. It was always a lucid dream, I could move around and do anything, but she'd be the exception to the rule. Everybody within my dream would immediately notice that she was not part of the dream, heck, I could feel that I had no power over her, that she was independent to my own mind. It was a strange, scary feeling.

Now, she wasn't a bad "person", she was always cheerful, always looking after me or scolding me whenever I did something dumb. But, sometimes she sounded really stressed out, or worried about something. It felt as if she was running away from some issue. She would never tell me her name, insisting that I should not know, and would barely give me any bit of information about her, whilst she knew everything about me. One day, I accidentally touched her, and I saw a large road running down a town or village, beneath a large mountain; she was crying, sitting in a bus, begging someone (a loved one) not to leave her. After that, I never saw her again, that was 6 years ago. Now, last year, she started, once again, appearing but none of them were lucid dreams. It's becoming more constant and all I see is her being in trouble, or depressed.

Last year, I saw a picture of a place that was exactly as the location I had dreamt about. It wasn't that far from my home, it was a city close to a volcano. I haven't been able to visit that specific road but I have visited the city, wondering if she is real or just a figment of my imagination. One thing is certain, I had no idea this place existed when I first dreamt about it. So, any ideas as to what this could be? I could give more details if that helps. Thank you in advance, this is driving me crazy.
PrimeCo
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams