Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

strange lucid dreams

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

strange lucid dreams

Postby saleisha » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:30 pm

hello , im new to this form and i need some help with my dreams.
im dutch so my english isn't perfect.

i have a lot of lucid dreams since young age. They never direclty start lucid .
Somtimes it happens when my dream is turning in to a nightmare. when evreyone disappears
so i can wake my self up or change things.

But these days my dreams are very strange.

The first to times i dreamed about people i havent seen in a very long time.
The day after the dream i saw them.

The second dream was freaking me out.
i was in my yard with a friend and wanted to fly
And behind the yard where 3 kids of my school.
i asked them if they wanted to stay over but they refused
Right before i wanted to take flight my other friend walked out of my house so i grabed her hand to so we could fly. but when i turned my head the people in the yard vanished. Then i looked at my friends who i was holding and they were just hanging. So i became lucid and tried to wake myself up. While trying i could hear the fan in my bedroom so i knew it was working. but when i open my eyes i was paralyzed. Looking at a smal figuere besides my bed standing next to my fan hitting my arm.
when i noticed that moving wasnt going to happen i just kept starring at i hopping i would wake up.
and then finally it stopt moving but i could stil see it. so i tried to move again an it dissapeard.

Is this normal :? I dream lucid very often but never with sleep paralyzis.

Then my other dream.

I was going on trips on the bus. evry time a trip enden i want back in to a smal cafe. but the 3rd time when i sat down i watched out of the window and i only saw a few block of houses en the sky was white as if my dream was like a unfished painting. At that point i became lucid again an suddenley the'white' replaced most of the houses so the block was even smaller .
At this point little candy monsters( yes it sounds stupid) came in to the cafe ! me and an other man (who looked like my uncle) tried to kick em out. there was also a tv in the room it tried to show me somthing i only remeber the words 'bangladesh and 3rd eye'. a while later the bar lady cals me and said eat this medicine so i ate it and the monsters stop comming also there where more peolple in the room.
i went trough a door and i came in a very strange room and i just started running why i dont know. onlynther whas a kind of trap further on with beams moving so i stopped and try to run back. but then the others where running to me telling me i need to run. still lucid i was tinking 'okay dont worry its a dream the paint isnt real so i ran trough thevtrap. feel the fake pain but walking trough

i woke up after this because my mom woke me up.

my question is is this normal do lucid dreamers get sleep paralysis alot.
Does it mean somthing?
saleisha
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams