Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Transformation

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Transformation

Postby ThriceBornOnceMore » Mon May 01, 2017 7:22 am

To save space I have greatly summarized but the dream is as follows. I traversed a holy river during a fierce storm into hell where I sought to confront Lucifer. After an unkown companion and I escaped many attempts to be captured I found Lucifer and he cast a dark sword at me. I picked the sword up and transmuted it into a blade of light, my clothing became robes of light and cherry blossoms filled the air around me. I sliced Lucifer into seven pieces and began an incantation. Symbols of light burned around him and he became a pure being again. An angel came to me and was angered with this magic until I explained it was no magic but that I had transmuted the darkness into light that this place was now a place of love and peace. Before I awoke I saw the holy river fill deep trenches and beautiful foliage grew as birds and stars filled the sky. I always have lucid dreams so all detail is very clear and real.
ThriceBornOnceMore
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams