Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

All my lucid dreams were negative? And what do they mean?

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

All my lucid dreams were negative? And what do they mean?

Postby Meowmew » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:19 pm

I haven't had any lucid dreams since I was about 11 but they were all bad. In one I was outside and it was night. I was on my old street and the neighbours across from me were screaming inside their house and they had a cow head on their door. I run inside my old house and it looks normal bu the hallway is a very deep pool of water. I look in the water and a big lump of flesh with drinking straws stuck in it floats to the surface. At the other end of the hallway my brother is standing in the bathroom and is calling me over. By now I can't take it anymore so I start screaming for myself to wake up and I wake up. In another one I was stuck in a cave with crocodiles chasing me. There's a ledge and I try jumping up but I can't reach. So I start telling my self it's a dream so I can jump higher but that doesn't work. I start crying and I wake up. I have afew others that mostly involve ghosts and demons. What I want to know is why we're they all negative and that even though I was aware I couldn't change any aspects of the dreams. I kinda wanna start lucid dreaming again but I'm scared to if they're all gonna be bad dreams again.
Meowmew
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams