Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lucid dream about growing hundreds of feet tall at work

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Lucid dream about growing hundreds of feet tall at work

Postby jd821 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:31 pm

I dreamed last night that I was standing in the office of the small hotel where I work and smoking a joint when my boss stopped in and caught me. He started to go off on me and threaten to fire me and told me to go home and change, which confused me until I realized I was wearing my vintage Pac-Man shirt, and at that point I knew something was off, that I was in a dream. I felt more in control of what was going on, now, and that was when I noticed that everything around me, including my boss, seemed to be gradually getting smaller. I could see him looking up at me in silence and he seemed frozen to the spot. I went through the roof, which was like paper, and soon the whole structure was only shin-high to me. I saw my boss trying to run down the street below and I plucked him up with two fingers and brought him level with my face. I still had the joint in the other hand, and I blew a jet of cannabis smoke at him as he clung to my finger like an insect. I asked him if he wanted to repeat what he was saying to me earlier, and he tried to climb up my finger but lost his grip and fell hundreds of feet into the hotel pool, which looked like a puddle now. I could see tiny guests on the miniature balconies looking up at me and shouting and that's when I woke up.

In all, a very strange and vivid experience. I felt almost disappointed when it ended so abruptly.

The offending shirt: Image
jd821
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Lucid dream about growing hundreds of feet tall at work

Postby Lady Daffodil » Mon May 01, 2017 12:43 pm

Very interesting dream! Perhaps you grew real tall and picked him up and blew smoke in his face in order to get even with him for bawling you out!
Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life.
Lady Daffodil
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Return to Lucid Dreams