Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lucid dream inhabiting a body of a man on another dimension

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Lucid dream inhabiting a body of a man on another dimension

Postby pheelgrateful » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:45 pm

I just had the most lucid and interesting dream I have ever had, and I need to share. I am open to interpretation but I really feel I was inhabiting this person's body.

I woke up in a man's body. He looked very similar to human with long red hair, lots of freckles. I spoke with his room mate when woke out of his room and none of them seemed surprised by what I was saying. I told them my name and they were so receptive. I explored his world which seemed more advanced than ours. I walked into an atrium overlooking what seemed like a big park with many children playing on these long bars with seats that mimmicked a swing. I asked a woman next to me how old those children were and she said one year. She could obviously tell I was shocked as they looked about 4-5 years old. I made the comment that on my world they don't grow that quickly. She seemed a little worried that I had said that in a public space. She told me to follow her to meet a friend who dealth with "us", a man that looked very concerned grabbed my hand to come with him, but on his hand there were two scars that looked silvery and I noticed the people around me did not have those scars. He took my to a big building and we went through many doors and stair wells until he felt we were in a safe spot, I guess. He explained that he, and a small group of others, had figured out how to tap into consciousnesses from other dimensional beings, but it was a new practice and heavily frowned upon by those in charge, and that is why he was marked. He began to use what I can only describe as an almost floating electric notebook showing our universe spiraling with 3 or 4 other universes and they had figured out the times to tap into other beings consciousnesses. He explained the body I was inhabiting was one of a man that had been practicing allowing beings to enter him for short times. As he was explaining to men that seemed to be security walked up and threw a very dense clear liquid on the floor and he said "bye" and I woke up. It was one of the most lucid dreams I have ever had. I knew I was dreaming, I knew everything happening.
pheelgrateful
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams