Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dreaming about a coffin

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Dreaming about a coffin

Postby pisceandreamer » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:46 pm

The other night my husband told me that he had a very vivid dream that felt real. We were all sad saying our goodbyes to each other and then I walked outside and climbed into a coffin. I told him it didn't mean anything but he wants to know what it means. Can anybody help me?
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Dreaming about a coffin

Postby Bentjudges » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:21 am

I found out about that, but it seems like it must be too frequent to be Sleep Apnea.

It felt more like a dream.
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dreaming about a coffin

Postby Sheena » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:28 pm

Dreaming the images of death about a close attachment figure indicates repressed or denied feelings of hostility toward that person. How have you been pissing him off?
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Josephbeabe » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:17 pm

Buy Stanozolol Online
Low fat yogurt is a wonderful way to help in reducing the inflammation and pain that you simply will experience from your candidiasis. Just try to eat a minimum of one cup of yogurt each day and not simply will your signs or symptoms be reduced, however you will truly feel much more comfy as the working day dons on.
Testosterone Steroids Online
Key to any back garden exercise is employing the proper resources. While having a shovel is crucial, so can be other resources that actually work finest with the back garden dimensions. For small backyards, brief handled tools work most effectively, for larger backyards for a longer time handled hoes and spades work better. Be sure you keep a razor-sharp benefit on the instruments for less difficult operate.
Clomid For Sale Amazon
Take a bath tub. Very hot water can be profoundly relaxing if you are feeling emphasized. End up in a warm bath and bathe your troubles out. If you fail to require a bathtub in a emphasized time, reason you to ultimately the washroom and put warm water on your own encounter and hands to have a related calming outcome.
Clomiphene Citrate In Usa
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams