Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Help getting back into Lucid Dreaming

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Help getting back into Lucid Dreaming

Postby adamd » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:51 pm

Hi guys,

I used to Lucid dream about 7 years ago. I kept a diary and did reality checks (blowing through nose while holding it shut) throughout the day. Not long after i tried to do this in a dream and become lucid.

When i changed my room around 7 years ago the lucid dreams stopped, nothing i could do would bring them back so i gave up.

I want to try get them back, but really out of touch with all the techniques etc.

I'm going to start with the reality checks and dream journal again but is there anything else you guys would recommend?

Cheers :)

Adam
adamd
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Help getting back into Lucid Dreaming

Postby yournamehere » Fri May 19, 2017 9:40 pm

Sometimes it lapses, however, Imagine having all the energy you have. You cannot have more. Now imagine how much extra energy you had before you went to sleep 7 years ago. I would guess that you expend more in your waking life now, giving you less when you sleep, causing a deeper less lucid state. Remember, you are not trying something new, you are trying to do something you already did.
yournamehere
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to Lucid Dreams