Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Falling off and breaking my legs

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Falling off and breaking my legs

Postby LoveAngel » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:06 pm

Hi all,

I had a very interesting dream.... I was standing high right next to a man whom I was very attracted to (don't know him) and we were in front of a huge number of people. It looked like one of those construction panels that are high in the sky however everyone could see us. We were discussing something in front of the audience. I turned to talk to the man right next to me and as I was demonstrating something I took a step back and ended up falling down and breaking my legs..... This all felt very real. I lay there very sad because I wanted to talk to the man more and I felt helpless because I couldn't move and the pain...An ambulance came over and put me on a stretcher and carried me someplace.

Another dream I had was I was again seeing my beloved boyfriend (boyfriend in real life). We had an argument 8 days ago so we haven't spoken since then. I was sitting behind him while he was playing video games online and I lifted his shirt up and noticed he got a huge tattoo on his body... It had Chinese or Japanese symbols on it in a form of a grid and in the bottom it said "Cancun". I was shocked. I asked him "did you go to cancun??? Did you sleep with anyone there???" He didn't answer me but just stared at me with a strange expression. He was silent... I was starting to react very negatively because he wasn't responding to me and in the dream I reacted how I reacted in real life (8 days ago) by leaving his place in an angry manner....
LoveAngel
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams