Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Diet / Meditation / Best MP3s to Stimulate Lucid Dreams

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Diet / Meditation / Best MP3s to Stimulate Lucid Dreams

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:19 am

I have tried all sorts of supplements and herbs to help increase the frequency of lucid dreams. What seems to work best for me is to eat a hard boiled egg a couple of hours before bed and meditation 15 minutes a day, on a regular basis. Supplements that help support memory work best.

BEST MP3's - I find that MP3's don't seem to work as well as a diet rich in healthy fats and eggs. I have Lucid Dreaming: Mind Expansion, I have tried Lucid Dreaming Hypnosis with Rachael Meddows, tried a few others. The Mind Expansion one worked for a while but do any of you on this board have any recommendations or do they just don't work so well? Please let me know.
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Diet / Meditation / Best MP3s to Stimulate Lucid Dreams

Postby Gus Who » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:02 am

I do not proscribe to 'Lucid dreams' ... as that is like soliciting any spirit / soul to enter ...

I tend to direct ... channel... to the subject matter ( :geek: as Pros and Cons go in too the works) .. as I ask to help answer ... some of the nutty Q..s (These worldly matter of my fellow Looney Tunes Who ask.. WAT)

Like, I had a dream a couple days ago, in which i had fishing hooks all over the place (in a bedroom setting) and I had to pick them up... (They were different colors)

I personally think that one should start the...

DREAM BOX (here)
[Reveal] Spoiler:
otherwise known as the 'TACKLE BOX'
:neer: translation: ... my Answer to U (Rocky) :
From the inside of A- NUT (Remember a Nut is a SEEd that needs to be sowed )
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Lucid Dreams