Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Diet / Meditation / Best MP3s to Stimulate Lucid Dreams

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Diet / Meditation / Best MP3s to Stimulate Lucid Dreams

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:19 am

I have tried all sorts of supplements and herbs to help increase the frequency of lucid dreams. What seems to work best for me is to eat a hard boiled egg a couple of hours before bed and meditation 15 minutes a day, on a regular basis. Supplements that help support memory work best.

BEST MP3's - I find that MP3's don't seem to work as well as a diet rich in healthy fats and eggs. I have Lucid Dreaming: Mind Expansion, I have tried Lucid Dreaming Hypnosis with Rachael Meddows, tried a few others. The Mind Expansion one worked for a while but do any of you on this board have any recommendations or do they just don't work so well? Please let me know.
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Diet / Meditation / Best MP3s to Stimulate Lucid Dreams

Postby Gus Who » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:02 am

I do not proscribe to 'Lucid dreams' ... as that is like soliciting any spirit / soul to enter ...

I tend to direct ... channel... to the subject matter ( :geek: as Pros and Cons go in too the works) .. as I ask to help answer ... some of the nutty Q..s (These worldly matter of my fellow Looney Tunes Who ask.. WAT)

Like, I had a dream a couple days ago, in which i had fishing hooks all over the place (in a bedroom setting) and I had to pick them up... (They were different colors)

I personally think that one should start the...

DREAM BOX (here)
[Reveal] Spoiler:
otherwise known as the 'TACKLE BOX'
:neer: translation: ... my Answer to U (Rocky) :
From the inside of A- NUT (Remember a Nut is a SEEd that needs to be sowed )
©

... EQ warning... Oklahoma AREA.

this man made quake headed for Perry, Oklahoma... hit on Augest 21, 2017 at noon time (give or take an hour local time)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Lucid Dreams