Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Interpretation plz! A priestess and a teletubbie.

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Interpretation plz! A priestess and a teletubbie.

Postby 2bornot2b » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:04 pm

I have very Vivid dreams or could say out of body experiences! I literally go thru a tunnel, I feel the movement, the speed, the air. the wetness of the water as I am arriving thru a waterfall and slide down into a cavern. The cavern is enormous. I look at my feet and see that the water is clear, I can see all the pebbles on the bottom and is only ankle deep. There is no entrance and no external light but you can see plenty. Just like being in the house with the lamp on in the evening. I look at a distance and I see a figure and it was coming towards me. When it got close to me, I realized it was a Golden Teletubbie. Not the yellow one but a Golden! It offered me it's hand and guided me towards and area of the cavern where it was a little brighter. Meanwhile I hear a conversation between entities that had no form. They were saying " This is the last hope for humanity! If humans do not change they will be extinct. We will have to try again another time". As the conversation was going on, I reached at a spot where a Priestess was standing. She had black hair and was wearing similar robes of the Tibetans Monks of orange and maroon colors. I started crying !!! And pleading!!! Please, please, help me, I do not want to fail. Let me try harder. All I need is someone to hold my hand and give me a hug once in a while. It felt like she was one of my mothers from a previous life. She embraced me and her hug felt so warm and comforting! And than I woke up with that wonderful feeling. :!: :!: :?: :?:
2bornot2b
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams