Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream of specific falling houses

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Dream of specific falling houses

Postby j0mpst0rt » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:17 am

Hi,

Thankyou for whoever set this dreammods forum up. It is really nice. I used to go to one some years ago to chat, but not seen one. Am happy to see this site today after my dream last night....Last night i had a dream that i do not understand.

If someone can help me understand this dream it would be great.

i will give a bit of background first. I am going through extreme stress which is hypertensiona and has been for many months (6 months) , which is caused by a drop in salary at work (a bank), repair of my property which was heavily vandalised 18 months ago and it has used up every penny of my money and the inland revenues money that i owe them and am strugling to find how to save to pay them....

To the dream.

On ebay there is a 'tower' victorian tower' which is some 60 ft high which I saw a few days ago. I in my dream I was with 'somebody' who i am not sure who it was, but i assume was a friend.... as we were both near this building, it buckled and crashed to the ground towards us. I pushed my friend away out of danger.... only to be presented with another building, that looked half way between a church and a bank (roman front with a type of tower/spire in the middle of it0). The tower/spire of this building also buckled and came crashing towards us. Again I was pushing my friend out of the way of danger as it came crashing around us.

What was unusual, is i would have expected myself to be the person being pushed...

Can anyone help please?

Michael.
j0mpst0rt
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dream of specific falling houses

Postby Sheena » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:32 pm

Some tension within about constant material gratification. Unsure about whether the high life and perfectionism you describe is really right for you. Some damage we learn to live with.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Dream of specific falling houses

Postby j0mpst0rt » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:09 pm

There is inner conflict. What is confusng for me is the perosn I was pushing. is that me ? am i pushing myself or somoene else ?
j0mpst0rt
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams