Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I only went Lucid Because of how thirsty i was?

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

I only went Lucid Because of how thirsty i was?

Postby ENDER772 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:29 pm

Ive had plenty of dreams where my mouth is very dry and i wake up and my mouth is actually dry, but this time I kept drinking water and when it had no effect i realized i was dreaming..Instead of doing anything fun i tried to kill myself because i needed a drink so bad. I jumped off a high place and crashed to the ground unharmed. I was very surprised that this did not wake me up, and somewhat disappointed. So i clumsily began to fly and the better control i got of the dream the less my thirst bothered me. It just seemed so strange that this time i didn't wake up.
ENDER772
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: I only went Lucid Because of how thirsty i was?

Postby Domintheos » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:06 am

ENDER772 wrote:Ive had plenty of dreams where my mouth is very dry and i wake up and my mouth is actually dry, but this time I kept drinking water and when it had no effect i realized i was dreaming..Instead of doing anything fun i tried to kill myself because i needed a drink so bad. I jumped off a high place and crashed to the ground unharmed. I was very surprised that this did not wake me up, and somewhat disappointed. So i clumsily began to fly and the better control i got of the dream the less my thirst bothered me. It just seemed so strange that this time i didn't wake up.

There's many ways to activate a lucid dream--and though the way you accomplished it was a bit extreme, it worked nonetheless. If I may ask, how do you normally become lucid within a dream--and how often?
Domintheos
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby ENDER772 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:11 pm

Only very rarely..im almost 30 and even though i dream a lot this was only my 3rd lucid dream ever...The last time i went lucid I focused on going lucid for weeks..and afterwards i just gave up..too much work involved.
ENDER772
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Domintheos » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:25 am

Well, I've developed a series called "Dream Theory" for those seeking the lucid experience--and on a regular. If you're interested let me know, and i'll drop you a link to the website; it's not as difficult as you think, it just take a bit of "understanding" of the dynamics it's practice.
Domintheos
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby ENDER772 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:12 pm

ya of course I'm interested.
ENDER772
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Domintheos » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:56 am

ENDER772 wrote:ya of course I'm interested.

Sorry for the late response, I take the weekends off to spend with family. The link to the section within my website dedicated to this subject is >>> Dream Meaning it's a 9 page theory on dreams and the lucid-astral experience. I'd advise you read from start to finish in order to get the deepest understanding of these abstract realities. Take care, and if you have any questions regarding any of the material--or anything, feel free to post them here.
Domintheos
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Lady Daffodil » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:53 am

I am just looking at this forum for the first time, and your post caught my eye. I found it interesting because something similar happens to me quite frequently. Occasionally, I become very thirsty while I'm sleeping (possibly because I start breathing with my mouth open), and I start to dream about being very thirsty and I keep drinking and drinking and I'm still thirsty! I know just how you feel. When I wake up I am, of course, actually thirsty and get up to get a drink of water and I just drink and drink and drink!
Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life.
Lady Daffodil
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Return to Lucid Dreams