Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Realistic dream

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Realistic dream

Postby Jas93 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:48 pm

I usually get realistic dreams but I only have pet 3-4 dreams that repeat. And if I ever get hurt in my drea, I usually wake up with physical pain in that area.
So today I was taking a nap and I had the most realistic and weirdest dream ever.
So my dream was that I was sleeping in the same position as real life in the same room. Even the show that was on my tv was the same exact show on my tv when I was sleeping. My phone in the same exact position. So i was seeping in my dream unable to move and everytime I would try to move, it would hurt my back. The whole time I tried to grab my phone in my dream to call for help but I was unable to. I saw shadows and I felt a arm near me so I tried to grab and I physically felt that I grabbed that arm. So this happened and then I felt a hand taking my soul somewhere and showing me a few people gathered around and he said that is where we all put our stuff and now that you know, you can leave. And the second he said that I woke up and was able to grab my phone which was at the exact same spot as my dream. :clap:
Jas93
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams