Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Matrix themed dream or has anyone encountered a wakeup signa

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Matrix themed dream or has anyone encountered a wakeup signa

Postby Dream_hax » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:06 am

This one night i was dreaming that I was about to fall asleep. So I'm dreaming of me lying on my bed with my eyes closed ready to fall asleep. Suddenly i hear whispers in my left ear but somehow i believe I'm awake because im hearing whatever i fell asleep to playing in the other ear. Usually i freakout and wake up when i hear whispers, but this time i tried to understand what was being said. So in my dream in panning or concentrating my ear to the whisper which I now label as a signal because it started to get clear like when you're fixing an antenna for your television the voice started to get clearer and because im in my thoughts in a dream it like broadcasts itself to me let me explain. So my eyes are closed like if i was just hanging out on the bed but im dreaming and the darkness of my eye lids usually in that state i just think and have images associated with whatever I'm thinking at the moment, but once i got a good signal of the voice it broadcasted images to my mindand it was telling me that im in the matrix and i need to wake up and it was like a video file hanging out there for the few to intercept i woke up in my first level of dream and then i woke up here. Then today i was dreaming about whatever not lucid but somehow how things turned out that i made myself close my eyes in it then i focused a bit more in my mind and the same guy I'm assuming tells me, in aholographic space that im perceiving him enter my space telling me or begging for my help but i didn't know what to do becauss idont know whats on that side how to be in control there , in that particular state I'm like a viewer i cant or i dont fully know how to interact in that space. But I don't know if someone else has had a similar experience or does my mind like to orchestrate these types of thrills. The first dream happened 2 weeks ago.
Dream_hax
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Matrix themed dream or has anyone encountered a wakeup s

Postby Sheena » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:05 pm

How's your neck?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Matrix themed dream or has anyone encountered a wakeup s

Postby Voyager1969 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:20 pm

My wake up signals is when I notice differences in the environments to which i know cant be real. Different labels on food items, Different technologies they seem to trigger the mind into saying this cant be real and back to consciousness you go.
Voyager1969
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams