Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lucid dream or Astral projectionn? Plz help.

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Lucid dream or Astral projectionn? Plz help.

Postby Raul1992 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:09 pm

I remember waking up in the midle of the night and trying to astral project when I went back to sleep, my limbs go numb and tingly, I see humanoid figures and I start trying to get out of my body, I am succesfull but when I open my eyes I slip into a false awakening dream and now that I am awake for real it all feels like a lucid dream in wich I tried to astral project because it's kind of fogy and sureal, also because of disbelief since I never succeded to astral projectbefore. note that I always tried astral projectioon in the day,never like this( wild technique). So I hope there are some astral projection entusiasts around here who can tel me if I succeded or not, and also how foggy/ dream-like is astral projection? thank you :)
Raul1992
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams