Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I think I've had 2 lucid dreams.

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

I think I've had 2 lucid dreams.

Postby Appleblossom » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:09 pm

I'm not sure if they really were, as they happened just before I woke up.

The first time I was dreaming I was drying dishes, (odd I know), I looked around the room and realised it wasn't right, and told myself "this is a dream, so I'm not going to dry dishes" I let the dish go, and it fell in slow motion till it hit the floor. But then I awoke.

The second time, I was standing in my bedroom, when for some reason I realised I was dreaming, so I thought to myself, "I can make anything happen" and concentrated to make my mum appear, who had passed away years before. From my bedroom door I can see the landing and staircase, and I saw her coming up the stairs, but the angle meant I only saw the back/side of her. And as she got to the top of the stairs and turned her head to look at me, her eyes were black/hollow. And my thought before waking was "NO! not like that"

Would these be real lucid dreams, or just dreams tricking me to believe I had a control?
Appleblossom
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: I think I've had 2 lucid dreams.

Postby The Cat Whisperer » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:10 pm

They were lucid dreams.
"You're The Cat Whisperer!"--my brother
Without chaos, there would be no creativity.
Dreams are free. Making them come true costs.
"Cheer up!" is the worst thing you can say to a person who is depressed.
The Cat Whisperer
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Return to Lucid Dreams