Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Please help me

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Please help me

Postby Ouibijou » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:57 pm

To preface, I had left an unnecessarily long abusive relationship and have kept no contact for 6 months. During this time I got a new job and apartment generally felt like things were going to be better but recently I have been feeling some what depressed. I don't do anything beyond going to work and coming home. The only interaction I have is with my cat and rat.
(Sorry for the sob story but I feel like it's necessary in interpreting dreams). So...

On to the dream

01 08 17

Sitting in my living room with my landlord and some other person (unknown)
Talking about poor wifi connection.

I Needed to do something else and get my focus off what we were talking about so I went outside. It was perfect out... sunny weather with a slight breeze.

I walked out to the edge of a gate and held on to it. Beyond the gate there is a pool area where I see an attractive man around my age just lounging.

Suddenly I look up in the sky and see a van about 100 feet up moving slow and steadily in a straight line. I look back at him and notice he doesn't seem to question it at all, just smiles. I look back up at it and think about how strange it is and how it's even possible.

I look back at the man and he's drying off and putting his clothes back on and then jogs off with two children. One on his back and one by his side.

Y
I woke up feeling exhausted but somehow renewed.
Ouibijou
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Please help me

Postby Sheena » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:35 pm

Right. Dreamer has told us it is unconnected.
Image of active - masculine - parts of self literally wiping off the 'sob story' feelings results in a picture of family cohesiveness for which dreamer apparently yearns.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Lucid Dreams