Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A sick game

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

A sick game

Postby the_alpha_mook » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:20 pm

To fall asleep I use a technique that maybe more people than I realize use it as well. I think of a recent movie and try to play it
in my mind. Recently Gods of Egypt has been my dmtdvd, it works for me sometimes. Midnight Special is next.

I never dream of the movie I used to bore me to sleep.

This dream, the one where I am very rich but cannot seem to use my debit card, phone, voice, arms....I'm paralyzed inside the mind of a millionaire like "Being John Malkovich". Stuck watching someone else live. Vicarious prison. Realizing I'm dreaming but cannot wake myself. I scream inside my mind for mercy. I wait patiently yet nervously, a weight presses me flat to the floor, the level, and I become aware that My mind is awake yet my body is still unconscious, I am overwhelmed with fear, I literally have to use all my spiritual energy to scream loud enough that I can whisper "Please wake me up, baby, please!!!" to my wife. She describes it as a gutteral demon whisper. But, instead of leaving me for being a creepy weirdo, she wakes me up. Can someone help me?

My interpretation: I want to be rich but I'd have to trade in my "motor functions" and only experience wealth subjectively. The massive confusion in my soul wakes my mind and I experience sleep paralysis. Lucky for me I've done LSD(poem) so I developed a technique to wake myself. Glad to have my wife. One time living alone, I woke up like that suspended above my recliner(I probably sleep jumped) and landed but couldn't move, paralyzed and afraid. I imagined sticking my fingers in a bug zapper and I sneezed my body conscious. My mind isn't my friend, my mind is a sarcasm that my body uses as a weapon against me. An ensuing, perpetual battle clings to my thoughts. Also, I've seen "Being John Malkovich" 8,332,456 times.

Someone tell me to seek help, just kidding. I know I'm crazy, I know we are all crazy, I know the ones who do not consider themselves crazy are real fucking crazy.
the_alpha_mook
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: A sick game

Postby the_alpha_mook » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:42 pm

kyurious: My Wife records my sleeptalking and she swore it wasn't jibberish but sounded like a language, like German. She recorded me while I was asleep, and she got
"Die Mütter versuchten, die verlassenen Kinder zu entreißen,
Wie vorher, wenn sie gestreckt und gegrillt sie.
Gefangen im Wald um ein Feuer
Von Bauern, die Hexen sahen
Heugabel in der Hand an Ort und Stelle wie ein Speer
Stab, bis der Dämon nicht mehr zuckt."

It's a poem, I've never heard, my step grandmother taught me german when I was young, I was fluent. Well I didn't have anyone to speak German with for a long time so I forgot the language, my ego forgot it, memories stay in there, they may be unreachable, disconnected from conscious attempts to unlock them, but lurk in the darkness of the shadow(sub)conscious, well this is the poem in English.

"The mothers attempted to snatch the abandoned children,
like before when they stretched and grilled them.
Caught in the forest around a fire
by farmers who saw witches
Pitchfork in hand held in place like a spear
Stab until the demon no longer twitches."
the_alpha_mook
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams