Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

The Usual

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

The Usual

Postby the_alpha_mook » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:20 pm

Dying in my dream...countless times. Either It's a result of driving a car up a mountain when the road gives way, or an explosion kills me. Regardless I always keep dreaming, I feel weightless. I float but I am no longer I, this ego becomes another bolt in the master machine, one consciousness. I regain self awareness and separate from the singular mind, always flash to a green landscape in the foothillls of some mountain chain. Lo and behold a house appears and its surrounded by pure blue ponds, white fencing keeping the sheep locked in. I float into the house, and there's red velvet walls on one side and the other side is pure light, an archway is on my destination path and there's a man with no face sitting in a chair looking at me from the other side of the archway. As I approach the archway a giant light from the ceiling calls me, people that just appeared start to defy gravity and are pulled up by their chest and they only smile, no noise, I feel guilty about everything I did knowing it was wrong and expect to be left alone, but I start being pulled to the light, I feel helpless yet safe, a warmth, a comfort, as I am about to move into the light its like I hit a concrete wall at 60mph and I drop to the ground and wake up. I consider that childhood memories of imagining what rapture would be like play a part.

Yet I am not an easiliy categorized person. I haven't a religion. Not concerned if you are, it doesn't offend me.

I am seeking help sorting through these dreams I have. HELP me please.

- dreams in an undertow -
the_alpha_mook
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: The Rapture and Reality

Postby Superman1 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:59 am

Climbing whatever your mountain is, the motivation to do so, or what looks more like the way to, gives way. Or you explode.
So it ends. But you still have to keep going. Though you want to be above, it's not reality, or you're left floating.
Then it seems you are borg :blockhead: with your existence, until you become self aware again.
So is the point of all that climbing to get beyond that feeling of being part of a machine, or wanting individuality?

Then you think natural again, and growth and the high goal. Maybe to find your inner nature, where it joins to others in that best highest way.
Lo and behold you can be that purity and calm of emotion, where your good boundary keeps being one of the sheep in, or out of you.

The richness of the wall is opposed by maybe openness of pure light which is your destination, maybe taking your greatest strength and support above you, or giving that.
So you might want to transform your wall into passionate soft warm riches. :heartpump:
But you're sitting on it, so can't be it. Or expect it to be without proper aspiration.
Maybe you want to be lifted, by the heart, to defy what holds you down.
Maybe your shadow of guilt and wrong the light highlights makes you expect it will separate you from others.
But the good light wins.

Yet what warmth or comfort and security you could have hit the wall in helplessness, and you drop down. :dreams:
Yes it looks like wanting some rapture, and to overcome your ego which can also explain death, but may be unrealistic.
And explains the mountain, which is the highest thing on earth.
:unworthy:
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Lucid Dreams