Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

there are no boundaries

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

there are no boundaries

Postby the_alpha_mook » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:41 am

Recently dreams(a subject in which I've always taken a keen interest) have come up and I wanted to find some "place" where I could get and offer help
to decode dreams. I had a dream the other night, I call it a lightmare, that's how I feel after a lucid dream that's not necessarily haunting or
threatening, just plain weird. A strange cabin in an unknown neighborhood, everyone was asleep and I couldn't wake anyone up. A knowledge that my wife was in this mystery cabin somewhere, which had a considerable amount of people there who were all sleeping, so I was trying to wake these people up to guide me to my wife, well after at least 50(probably less but u know how dreams are, numbers make no sense) attempts I gave up the search and went to the back porch and my face dropped to my hands. A second later or minute or hour, I don't know a black stretched audi pulled up and my favorite band's(TooL) guitarist stepped out and I welcomed him to sit with me. I was in a state of anxious panic and he simply said "Just chill man, everything is going to work out, life's a rollercoaster, keep your arms" Then across the street which manifested at that moment because before there were only woods across the street, was an apartment complex and some guy, Last name Wentworth, was loading an suv with luggage but had legs of a kangaroo, no fur though, and immediately, Adam(guitarist) and I, simultaneously knew it was time for Adam to go. As he descended down the driveway, I called out to tell him to hit me up on twitter(lol) don't use that mess, he turned and opened his mouth wide; a voicebox running through a guitar sound emitted(similar to one of their songs) and ended in "(My last name)? I told him yes, and he completely transformed into a HUMANIMARSUPIAL, a bald looking kangaroo(Remember the Howling 3?) and I woke up sweating, heart pounding.

someone interpret that shit.

oh and Im not a "normal" dreamer. I die in my dreams, I experience what comes next in my dreams,I wake up in my dreams, I see clocks in my dreams, I feel like a video game character being controlled by a 5 year old in most of them. I do sleep with the tv on.
the_alpha_mook
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: there are no boundaries

Postby Sheena » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:16 pm

What is spoken in a dream matters bc you are saying it to yourself.
the_alpha_mook wrote:life's a rollercoaster, keep your arms

This is ambiguous: Hold onto your weapons? Why would you need them, and what are they?
Hold arms still and confined? Bc reaching out into parts of life in which you have no business or ability?

Also your family name, so think about familial contexts.

Turning into what you can never become - is a repeat clue, by imagery, about the matter of personal function highlighted in this dream.
Sheena
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Postby the_alpha_mook » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:19 pm

I went to disney world in florida in ninth grade and i tried to let my arms stick out in the air and somehow coming out of one of those tunnels i hit my hands on the upper rail, so from that point on and quick motion sickness settles in on me faster than "normal" I kept my arms crossed. So it's all kind of memories, audial, visual, ideal, hidden agendas behind emotions that weren't real. The dream if I could name the word had me over concerned and I was glad it was over but mad that life isn't easy. Simple, not easy.
the_alpha_mook
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:21 pm

That is called traumatic learning, or one trial learning.
Consider the dream is your need to be alert to something affecting you that way now.
Sheena
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Postby the_alpha_mook » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:28 pm

Thanks for the oh, pinion. I'm so glad I found this site. I have so many abnormal dreams, complete reversal of physics that make sense, visions of the dead, visions of the future, visions of the past. Visions of life after death. Feelings of immortality. Random video game graphics, the ocean of possiblities and "rules of dreams" broken. This site allows me to build a boat to traverse this river of consciousness, subconsciousness, commconciousness, unconsciousness speaking to me in my sleeping state. It seems I'm being read by intelligent people.
TooL will always be the greatest band.
You're welcome.
the_alpha_mook
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby the_alpha_mook » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:06 pm

turbo tax......cease all motor functions
the_alpha_mook
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams