Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

It is not a dream

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

It is not a dream

Postby ViperEnigma » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:35 pm

Every time I lucid dream there is always this person(Who I always listens to) that tells me that it isn't a dream that it a all real. It only happens when I realize I'm in a dream and as I'm just about to take control of the dream. What does that mean?
ViperEnigma
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: It is not a dream

Postby Hordac the Refuser » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:57 pm

He or she is part of you. Can you describe them for us?

I call them dream-guides. Mine are usually a man and a woman, but sometimes a lone figure.
Hordac the Refuser
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby ViperEnigma » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:38 pm

Hordac the Refuser wrote:He or she is part of you. Can you describe them for us?

I call them dream-guides. Mine are usually a man and a woman, but sometimes a lone figure.

It's a woman. For some reason I always listen to her, even in normal dreams if she tells me something then I do it
ViperEnigma
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby the_alpha_mook » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:50 pm

There's no trick to staying in a dream once it becomes lucid....but when I do get to create and manifest my own reality I forget what I want, let the dream take back over so i am aware of landscapes and the plot, but the rare instance when I don't forget it usually turns into violent delights or answers questions that no human can answer, but You can't bring a pen and pad into the dream with you, one day though I bet we will be able to record our dreams. Even lucid, I find it difficult to write, dial phone numbers, text message, find my keys, stay still, notice if I'm breathing, but I can change the images, people, smells, sounds, weather, location, action, time, outcomes of situations(that exist already with existing outcomes) the music, the feeling, the venue. It seems like a stage and I am performing.
the_alpha_mook
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams