Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lucid Dreams Become Natural

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Lucid Dreams Become Natural

Postby nightmar3 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:07 am

Anyone else at that point where nearly every dream they have they're aware it's a dream?

You don't have to force it at all. You go to sleep, enter a dream and just know.

You don't have to tell yourself your dreaming. It becomes a known feeling instead?

You let it play out but already know if anything were to happen you could force some kind of control over it.

Please tell me I'm not alone. I feel kinda weird about it.
nightmar3
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Lucid Dreams Become Natural

Postby UniversalSecret1 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:04 pm

You are not alone..as weird as it sounds it can get tiring never being able to stop but I'd rather it this way than having trouble dreaming in general..Despite that tho I feel blessed that I'm able to dream like I can.
UniversalSecret1
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Lucid Dreams Become Natural

Postby DmanRocked » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:31 pm

I had this friend who swore to me up and down that all his dreams were lucid since he was a kid, and apparently he could control his dreams and even hang out with his friends in his dreams. I wish I could lucid dream all the time.
DmanRocked
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to Lucid Dreams