Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Any thoughts?

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Any thoughts?

Postby Lachoneus » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:09 pm

This is something that I have never experienced before and feel that there might be some kind of message or meaning behind these two dreams that I'm going to share.

The first dream I had, I saw myself in a remote jungle-type area where you may possibly find some poor or run-down villages. But in this dream, I saw myself inside some kind of open establishment. Not to get off track here too much, if anyone is familiar with the Kill Bill movies, there is a short scene in the second movie where “The Bride” is traveling in South America searching for Bill and she stops at this one facility to talk to a Spaniard who knew Bill and he has several women working for him. If you can remember this scene, this was very close to the scene that I dreamt that I was in. I remember there was a particular lady that was there due to some unfortunate circumstance(s) and I was talking to the owner of this place in regards to this lady that I wanted to liberate. I felt that I was successful at accomplishing this.

Sometime late, probably about 4 or 5 weeks later, I had another dream similar to the previous. I dreamt that I was at some kind of sports bar and there were several women there. I felt that there was one lady that I wanted to liberate due to her present situation. I talked with the owner of this bar in regards to this particular lady and, again, I felt that I was successful in my dealings.

Just thought that I'd share this to see if anyone might have any insight as to what these dreams are telling me.
Lachoneus
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Any thoughts?

Postby Sheena » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:13 pm

Lachoneus wrote:lady that I wanted to liberate
A phrase that repeats.
Euphemism for giving her an orgasm?? If so, you know exactly who she is, perhaps another's bride (e.g., your father's bride).
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Lucid Dreams