Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Am I lucid dreaming?

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Am I lucid dreaming?

Postby tinkabelle26 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:43 am

Recently my dreams have changed. They have gone from odd little movies with things I can pull out to understand the dream to almost a real life movie. I have been noticing it more and more. One night I had one where there was a hooded dark man. I felt like he was bad so I said I will not go to sleep until you go away. I said it twice and after that he was gone and I fell asleep.

The most recent one happened a few nights ago and involved a very close and good male friend of mine. We were talking and making plans to see each other. He seemed like he really wanted to but not long later I can see that he made plans with other people and was even distant towards me. I was so hurt and upset with him. I remember being in this tower that had little booths on either side. It wound upwards like a parking garage. It was gray and gloomy but I kept climbing up and up until I reached and are that had a picnic table and I sat down. Next to me was a someone I have known for years and asked him if he had his wallet. I don't even know why I asked but he said yes. The next thing I remember is I am on the top level of this tower and sitting on a bench with the close male friend. He repeatedly tells me he loves me, always had and there's so much kissing involved as well. The feeling was so overwhelming that I woke myself up. I couldn't take that moment anymore. We both looked so happy and his words seemed to so honest. I've tried pulling it apart to figure it out but I can't and this is happening more and more often.

Anyone can give some tips or info on how to figure these dreams all out?
tinkabelle26
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Am I lucid dreaming?

Postby Sheena » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:56 pm

1. No. LD is a fiction.
2. No. You have not trained.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Am I lucid dreaming?

Postby KundaliniRZA » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:10 am

tinkabelle26 wrote:Recently my dreams have changed. They have gone from odd little movies with things I can pull out to understand the dream to almost a real life movie. I have been noticing it more and more. One night I had one where there was a hooded dark man. I felt like he was bad so I said I will not go to sleep until you go away. I said it twice and after that he was gone and I fell asleep.

The most recent one happened a few nights ago and involved a very close and good male friend of mine. We were talking and making plans to see each other. He seemed like he really wanted to but not long later I can see that he made plans with other people and was even distant towards me. I was so hurt and upset with him. I remember being in this tower that had little booths on either side. It wound upwards like a parking garage. It was gray and gloomy but I kept climbing up and up until I reached and are that had a picnic table and I sat down. Next to me was a someone I have known for years and asked him if he had his wallet. I don't even know why I asked but he said yes. The next thing I remember is I am on the top level of this tower and sitting on a bench with the close male friend. He repeatedly tells me he loves me, always had and there's so much kissing involved as well. The feeling was so overwhelming that I woke myself up. I couldn't take that moment anymore. We both looked so happy and his words seemed to so honest. I've tried pulling it apart to figure it out but I can't and this is happening more and more often.

Anyone can give some tips or info on how to figure these dreams all out?

Eye see what you did there! You used the title to get someones reply since it is so very rare that people actually take time to reply instead of just looking/reading! Nice. I've been using df for quite some time now. I find it very easy to decode dreams thanks to it. If you need help jus contact me on my gmail ayahmoney@gmail.com but make sure to contact me from a gmail too because there's this mobile app which is also a computer option called google hangouts. It's kinda like the facebook messenger and it's really easy to chat there.
KundaliniRZA
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams