Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Reoccurring Lucid Dream- please help me understand

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Reoccurring Lucid Dream- please help me understand

Postby _sunny_o » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:03 am

Hello:
My dream is unlike any other dream I've had before. There are a set of images that are repeated in the same order but upon reaching the end my memory is "wiped" and I start the scenes over with no memory of what comes next. I never remembered my dream but when I woke up from it I always had the same feeling that there was something I was missing and it would haunt me all day.
Now, I was "sleeping" but I was fully conscious and aware, Hense why I am posting this on the lucid dreaming forum. Okay, here we go!
IMAGE 1: I am looking at the entrance of an encampment with brown tents and people busily walking from one to the other
IMAGE 2: I am in a classroom with strange people, one had to wear a helmet filled with water because he had gills, and there were other strange students around me but it's the teacher I always focus on. It looks like he has a flesh toned hearing aid but he explains that it's his adaptation-he can see and manipulate sound...
IMAGE 3: The "hearing aid" looking thing is connected to long thin metal wires like they had been implanted into that teachers head! But they weren't in his head anymore. They were falling through the air and covered in blood.
IMAGE 4: I'm standing at the same place as I was in IMAGE 1 only now the encampment is ash, charred wood, smoked, and completely abandoned. I just know something horrible happened.
IMAGE 5: just a blinding white light and then back to IMAGE 1 and like I said I can never remember what comes next.
This particular night I'm speaking of I forced myself to relive this dream for hours until each IMAGE was burned into my mind because I know I've had it before and since but this was the only time I ever remembered what I had seen.

Please help me understand what this means.
_sunny_o
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams