Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Please tell me what does it mean!!!!

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Please tell me what does it mean!!!!

Postby john979797 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:29 am

Firt of all i have to say that i am a girl (dont get confused by the name) and I am in a happy relationship now so I am very confuced about this dream.
So in my dream I was with my ex-Boyfriend in my house and we were good friends unlike in the reality.I asked him if he ever had any feeling for me and he said "no" and I told him the same.Than I realised that I had a sister (I dont have sister in real life) and he told me he liked her and that made me very scared for her.At the end of my dream we had a fight over my sister and i killed him.
So what do you think it means???? (I was aware that I was dreaming the whole time)
john979797
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Please tell me what does it mean!!!!

Postby Gus Who » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:29 am

It probably goes to perspectives... as part of what is seen or playing out... 1/2 of you like what you see, and the other half does not... (A role play dream with the punches ... :fighting: )
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Lucid Dreams