Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Scarf and Cat

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Scarf and Cat

Postby February » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:50 pm

I had an odd one last night. It felt so real. Another one of those where I think I'm awake, but I was actually asleep. In the dream my eyes were open and I saw a thick scarf hanging on the back of the closed bedroom door. At that point I thought, hand on, the bedroom door isn't shut and I don't have a scarf like that.
The scarf then rolled itself up in a ball and launched itself off the back of the door and onto the bed just behind my head. I felt it as clear as day. I then felt a distinct movement and wondered what was happening, when a brown cat leaped over my and ran off the bed. It was SO real my eyes snapped open.
February
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Lucid Dreams