Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

....How did he (literally) know what I was dreaming?

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

....How did he (literally) know what I was dreaming?

Postby awakendreamn » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:52 am

hi, new to this.....racking my brain trying to understand.....while' dating ' this man who i refer to as the alien, i had this intense, vivid dream....For days I tried to figure out the significance and meaning of my dream. Several days later my friend picked me up, when sat down at his house he looked at me very peculiarly and said something pertaining specifically to my dream. Then he said, "it seems we shared a dream the other night" i knew he was referring to my dream. I never responded, it creeped me out. Finally 2 YEARS later, the dream still fresh, I asked him about the dream. He then relayed, in detail my entire dream. And then made some vague refrence to lucid dreaming. Refusing to tell me the context and how he knew, he said something like " your trying to jump the fence"

Any experience with this? Any ideas or thoughts?
awakendreamn
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams