Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

'First "WILD" Experience

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

'First "WILD" Experience

Postby February » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:24 pm

My frst "WILD" (wake Enduced Lucid Dream) experience; I"m aware of falling asleep, but still being awake. I could hear the 4.30/5am birds outside. I've read up about WILD so thought I'd give it a go. I went into "The Zone"as I call it - the bit between being awake and being asleep - I was also aware of my partner beginning to waken beside me and hoped that wouldn't stop my process. I saw the patterns, but didn't think they were as strong as they've been before. I slipped into a dream state but was well aware of being awake still. I dreamed (although being totally lucid) I was getting into a little boat on the beach. I waved goodbye to someone I knew, but in real life I don't. I had a piece of bright yellow cardboard and kept holding it up to make sure this person could keep sight of me as I went om my journey. I kept shouting to this person "bye for now"but they couldn't hear me. I tried to call their name, but couldn't remember it as in real life I didn't actually know who they were. I drifted off in the boat, round the corner out of sight of the beach, when I felt a touch scared. I began feeling like I was falling asleep, but knew I couldn't as I wouldn't remember the experience. As I slipped further into darkness, I had the loud buzzing in my ears and the vibrations which are the start of an OBE and I kind of freaked out thinking I'm not ready for this. At the same time, the alarm went off. I just wonder if I'd have relaxed into the situation as I've read I'm supposed to do I'd have had a perfect OBE :-o
February
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Lucid Dreams