Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Stuck in a lucid dream

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Stuck in a lucid dream

Postby carlyml » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:34 am

I'm posting here because a friend told me that this constant dreams I get are lucid but I wanted someone to confirm it.
So it usually happens when I take a nap, I'll have a normal dream and then I will tell my mind "ok time to get up" or "I should check my phone" so in the dream I start doing the motion or action I just thought but I remind myself that I'm still dreaming so I try to wake up and keep doing this for quite a while. Sometimes I get control of my body faster and others is really quite the struggle, that in some cases I even manage to open my eyes but they feel so heavy that they shut again and then I'm stuck again fighting to wake up.

Is this a lucid dream or something else? can someone explain why this happens?

Btw I've never been able to do a correct lucid dream where I let go of my body and I've tried everything from autohypnosis, meditation, audio guides etc..
carlyml
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to Lucid Dreams