Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

This lucid dream went bad fast

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

This lucid dream went bad fast

Postby RBlackheart » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:01 pm

So I've recently been managing being able to control my lucid dreams much better. And last night, it was going fine, until I felt like it was being changed without my wanting it to happen.

So recently, I've been missing my friend who is in florida for a Halloween concert thing, and we don't always hang out because she has school and work too. So last night, I started having a dream where I was with my friend and we were just hanging out, and like always, I try to dress my best when we hang out because i'm very self conscious and paranoid that i'm being stared at. A while after it started I managed to take over completely and make it so that we had a nice outing. the first thing we did was what we do in real life, which is go to a supply store and help her pick out some school supplies for her classes and mess with things there. Then we headed out to go see a movie. I hate going to see movies and I just don't watch that many, but I agreed anyway because she loves movies, so I made it so it would be more comfortable for me to go see it, by changing the theater into more of a home environment that looked like my living room and away from too many other movie goers, quieter and the movie volume wasn't so loud.

I was paying attention to the nonsense I was creating on the screen which was just a cheesy fight scene when I had this very strange feeling for a few seconds. Next thing I know my friend points out that i'm not wearing pants... I thought, what the hell is going on?! I managed to take control again for a bit and found a pair next to me and put them on. This was very embarrassing, and things started changing fast. I had that same odd feeling and felt like I was being watched. The theater turned into a normal one again, the place was crowded and it was noisy, I started feeling claustrophobic and panicky. I look around and see someone I didn't expect to see here. It was a guy, that apparently is named "Alex" that seemed to be the cause of the whole thing going bad. He had this really big smile on his face like a kid who knows he did something wrong and is enjoying it, and he was waving at me before he exited the theater. After that I decided I was embarrassed enough and woke myself up.

To clarify, this person, "Alex" is someone who has been appearing in my dreams for almost a year now at random that I cannot control or change his actions like I can with other things or people in my own dreams. Normally, he is very quiet, polite, and sometimes a little hot headed when he gets upset, and sometimes even helps me when I need it in dreams and nightmares. So now I cant figure out why he suddenly reappeared in my dreams just to mess with me and leave. If he is a creation of my own mind, why cant I so something about him? And like always, he just appears and disappears when I need answers or make attempts to directly speak with him.

On a not so embarrassing note, at least I can control my dreams much easier now and become aware of them much faster.
Can never sleep at night, but daytime naps are great. :3
RBlackheart
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to Lucid Dreams