Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

VERY VIVID ONES

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

VERY VIVID ONES

Postby amburguesaeddy3575 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:44 am

Don´t remember yesterdays dream, but do remembe todays one. This has been going on for a bout 3 days or so.
So i dreamed about going to the ocean there where a lot of fishes in the water and was cristal clear. I dove in the water acouple times cause i wanted a girl to notice me and was not hard for me to get out (was not drowning or anything like that), i dont remember why but i slaped a friend of mine in the face(was a slap but with the back of my hand) but i did. after that all the water disapered and there was another shore or ocean really close by, that´s strange now that i think about it.
So when we arrived at the other shore or ocean they where playing this song ¨Pobre leña de pirul-banda machos¨ it is a ridiculos song and i don´t often listen to this type of music.
Sorry if it´s not complete or something just that´s all hope someone could help in the meaning of all these dreams, I will post again tomorrow
amburguesaeddy3575
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams