Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Attempting to reconstruct a bad dream

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Attempting to reconstruct a bad dream

Postby RBlackheart » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:09 am

So the other night, i had a very controlled lucid dream but in third person view. I have no idea why, but i was in a workshop with a small stage on a large table, kind of like a stop motion, trying to reconstruct and replay a bad dream i had a long time ago.

The dream was that i was fighting a demonic possesed tree, but i woke up before it ended. So last night, i was trying to restart this specific dream at the instant that i had woken up. But nothing i did worked. I moved things here and there, and it would start up on its own, me picking up a nearby weapon, fighting for a while, and then the whole scene collapsed in the moment it had originally ended. This happened several times and i even took notes as to why it was happening.

Normally my lucid dreams are minimal with just tiny changess here or there to make it nicer or to wake myself up, but even as i did this dream reconstruction, i also noted the question, "why am i fixed on this?" Into the notes i took, i ended up giving up trying to recreate this and woke up. Very dissapointed with myself and hopefully i can pick up where i left off. Still no idea why.
Can never sleep at night, but daytime naps are great. :3
RBlackheart
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to Lucid Dreams