Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lucid Dream about an Elephant

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Lucid Dream about an Elephant

Postby dogfostercare » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:50 am

I feel I had a lucid dream last night. I was walking down a very new and clean street and there were elephants coming toward me very slowly. One stopped and placed his trunk very gently on my forehead and I had my eyes closed. When I opened my eyes, the elephant was still there with his trunk on my forehead. I smiled and the elephant looked at me with very compassionate eyes. He dropped his trunk and I petted him. Then out of the blue, I heard a car horn honk just once. Then I woke up in a very happy state. Any thoughts about this at all?
dogfostercare
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Clear Awareness About Others

Postby Superman1 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:35 pm

Not technically a lucid dream, which means being aware you are dreaming. But I think you mean clear or vivid which lucid ironically means.

Do you want to walk down a new clean road you have had your eyes closed to? Image
Thinking of joining the herd, that would bring compassion and happiness and affection? Image
And you can drive it this way, not so slowly. Image
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Lucid Dreams