Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

18+Real feelings in dreams I never experienced in real life

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

18+Real feelings in dreams I never experienced in real life

Postby LucienP » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:04 am

Hey! I'm a boy, almost 13 years old. In january this year, I felt in love with a girl in my class.
We never had intimate contact, or kissed each other. I once had a dream, in which I kissed her.
Altough I never kissed in real life, I just knew that kissing feels like that.
And now, a few days ago, I had another dream. In this dream I was with another girl -which I never met before- and she was nude.
Then I fingered her. While I was doing this I knew that this wasn't real.
I had to take my chance and do it, because I realised I could do it, because it was a dream.
The strange thing is, I was dreaming and I could think like I was awake.
And again I had such a real feeling how it was and I never did this before in real.
I don't know how, but I just know that it feels like that.

Now my question, is it possible, that in a dream you can feel something what you never did befor in real. Like it is in real?
LucienP
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: 18+Real feelings in dreams I never experienced in real l

Postby dgkralik » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:04 pm

Of course it's possible. Dreams do go off of memory's but I could be totally wrong. I have felt pressure and highs like a drug that I have never felt or would even think is possible. When I was younger I would always dream about what sex felt like. Similar but not the exact same.
dgkralik
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams