Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

What does my dream mean?

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

What does my dream mean?

Postby iateaparrot » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:33 am

Ok so I recently had a dream where I met this really beautiful girl in a bus stop here in Sweden where I'm from. We then went into the bus and we were having a fun time and she was an all around happy gal and at the time I felt like we were having an intimate connection. I later found out that apparently she was an OS swimmer and her name was Cameron and she was from U.S.A.. Her dad was American and her mom was Swedish hence why she was living in Sweden. Any ways, as we started to get more comfy with each other I suddenly see her with my best friend. Now I don't really know how he got there, memory is a bit fudgy at the moment, it was a dream after all. But yeah, my best friend and Cameron was interacting with eachohter when all of a sudden she was giving him a blowjob!!! I was furious and when I gave an angry expression to Cameron she looked at me like I should be surprised. What does this mean?
iateaparrot
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams