Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Star Wars themed dream

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Star Wars themed dream

Postby Hyperion » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:17 pm

I dreamed I was at comic-con or some sort of convention. Everyone was in Star Wars themed costumes but I wasn't so I went to this counter and bought the winter outfit Luke wear's in the Empire Strikes Back. As soon as the costume was on me I was instantly part of the universe like it was real. It was like I was on the Death Star or a Star Destroyer dodging storm troopers around every turn. I began to realize that it was a dream but I went with it because it was fun. Darth Vader was trying to find me and the dream led to an ultimate battle between him and I at the end. I remember being on the ground my robotic right hand glowing green and looking up at Darth Vader standing over me and that's when the dream ended.

Now here's the weird part, I woke up did some things and ended up getting bored. So I decided to watch The Empire Strikes Back with commentary because that's my new thing, watching my favorite movies with commentary. During the scene in which Luke is wearing the costume I wore in the dream, when he's hanging upside down trying to use the force for the first time, Carrie Fischer/Leia starts talking about dreams! She goes on to say dreams and movies share the same principles and evoke the same emotions. It was like my sub-conscious was telling me to watch that scene with commentary and a lot of that movie has to do with Luke facing himself and his fears. In a way I'm at a point in my life where I'm going through that same process and my sub-conscious told me to watch that movie! The dream was telling me I'm in the middle chapter in my life and I'm facing my fears. In a way I'm on my way to becoming a Jedi but I'm not there yet and still have more to learn before I can defeat Darth Vader! Stands as one of the coolest and intriguing lucid dreams I've ever had!
Hyperion
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Star Wars themed dream

Postby Superman1 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:59 pm

Yes I agree and well done with your conclusions. :clap:
And you probably know that though he was still above you, that what handling ability your dark side cut off you :toothless: you could grow even stronger or more alive and able to overcome.
The Force was glowing green in you. :D
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Star Wars themed dream

Postby Gus Who » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:59 pm

I not sure this is in the right section, as this is kind of the Death Star, when everyone goes lucid with life savers ...

You should of landed in the Mystic zone, as the force is stronger in that realm and might of moved you to the "Return of The Jet i :infinity: Luke 1 1 : as to move 1..2..3..4 to the force
©
FRACKING LIVES MATTER

... EQ warning... Oklahoma AREA.

...Killer quake headed for Perry, Oklahoma
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Lucid Dreams