Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

STOP BREATHING

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

STOP BREATHING

Postby mich35 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:16 pm

I had this very weird dream. I was sleeping on my couch in my dream. This little old lady was over me cupping my mouth and blowing long breaths in my mouth. I was trying to push her away in my dream because I could not breath. However she was overpowering me. She blew about 4 times. When I finally woke up I sat up and found I really was not breathing. No air!!!!!! I sat up straight looking around for this lady in my apartment. 911 did not even cross my mind. Finally about 5 or 10 seconds, (it felt like 10 min) i started coughing. I was so scared after that I have not been able to sleep. I have searched in my dream books and found nothing. What is the little old lady possibly telling me? :worry:
mich35

Re: STOP BREATHING

Postby kyouki8 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:47 am

in my favorite book 'exploring the world of lucid dreaming' ,when you are dreaming you can breath,twitch,and even hold your breath. When you held your breath you actually hold your breath in the physical world. try controlling your dreams,its YOURS,you can control it. :)
kyouki8

Return to Lucid Dreams