Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My first lucid dream

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

My first lucid dream

Postby Cerez » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:46 am

Today i was lucid dreaming and i was trying everything i wanted (except flying, damn. :crying: ) I was sleeping with my favourite actor in rented room, get shot in a leg, visited American restaurant from 1986, talking with a women on my not main language, English, Then i realised you guys from forum said that i need to try to remember some things in dream. I made my 5 things list in dream, but i only remember "Kite". After that i was with my best friends and best teacher and talking about wildlife. When i get bored i woke up very easily.

NOTICE: I was feeling something in my eye, probably part of blanket was touching my eye because i covered my eyes with a blanket during the night. I was scared if i blink that i will end my lucid dream.
Cerez
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams