Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Six flags dream

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Six flags dream

Postby thevisi0nary » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:24 pm

Would really like an interpretation for this dream.

Alright just something to keep in mind, there are two groups of people involved in the first part. One group I used to be very close with but the friendship ended abruptly and badly, I will call them bobyX and jimmy X. The other I am friends with still, I will call them RickY and RobY. These two groups know eachother in real life.

We were preparing to go to six flags, we are in a car picking people up. I am in a mini van with bobyX and jimmyX, RickY is driving. We are having a good time in the car and are excited. We arrive at RobY's house and there is some discrepency about space in the car. For some reason I stole or borrowed a seat from the car a few days ago but I don't tell them I did, this interfears with my ability to go with them as I tell them I will find a way there. I go to my grandfathers and get side tracked a bit with something or something like that or my car doesn't work, but they are on they're way or are at six flags and I am highly disappointed. I call bobyX and I ask should I still come, and he gives me this unconcerned response and he says it is not fun any more. I am still thinking about going and trying to find a way at this point.

Now for some reason, I am in target (the store). I am walking through and there is an older woman manager there who is trying to get me to buy this clock or something of the sort. I tell her no but she is getting rude about it, so she says you'll buy it for sure now, then she puts these price tag stickers on my back, and for some reason that it supposed to implicate that I was trying to steal it. A cop shows up and talks to her, she tells him I was trying to steal it. He gives me a look at first like he is considering that it's true, but then looks at her and says "how would he have known the price of it?" Or something like that, as to say that he thought she was lying. Then she runs away. Now I am trying to leave because I am still either expecting a call from bobyX or that I want to go call him about going to six flags. I start walking out of target and the same cop stops me for some reason, and he's like "no no, come on here with me". He is now trying to get me to put out or put away these Christmas decorations on the shelves in target. I try to explain to him that I don't work here but he won't have it. Then I try to tell him that I donate to charity every month but I stop my self because I remember I didn't for the last two months. Either way I just run away and get outside. I start thinking about six flags again and driving there, but then I remember that I would have had to pay to go there and I just don't care about going anymore and I am no longer concerned about it.

Okay now this is the second part of the dream, I feel like I was half awake for this. For some reason, in a dream state I am rethinking about the woman with who tried to frame me at target but I am thinking of it in a different context and aware that I am watching it happen and also narrating it. I am watching myself in an ocean making out with some girl. We both dive under water at separate spots and I see the woman who framed me but now she is a different better looking person and I go make out with her now instead. I feel like I remember the other girl being upset about it. That's the end of the dream.
thevisi0nary
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Six flags dream

Postby makesomenoise » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:51 am

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
makesomenoise
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Six flags dream

Postby thevisi0nary » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:28 am

Bump.

I know this dream sounds a little silly but I am always looking for feedback.
thevisi0nary
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams