Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Very Lucid Dream

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Very Lucid Dream

Postby speedraceryea » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:04 pm

I am a person with a bachelors in psychology and my personality psychology professor was heavy into dream interpretation. I was wondering if any of you can give me help about a vivid dream I had:

I was in a car accident that the doctors thought was my fault because the road was icy and they claimed that I was drunk. I had no memory of the accident, only that of being very cautious and the next thing I knew I was in the hospital being blamed for the accident. The dream involved a really old female friend that I still keep in touch with, but recently have had little contact with. She isn't one of my close friends, but still important. I remember that there was a feeling of extreme guilt during the dream and it turned out that the accident was cause by a series of mistakes that were out of control. All the "authority figures" that are or were in my life (such as my mother and/or older brother) believed me and were able to understand the explanation.

Here is the weird thing: I was knocked out by a potion/elixir that was infused into a square of gum. The result was really confusing to me, but from what I remember you fast forward in a certain task, rendering you useless and afterward you are in a tank of water and slowly surface, almost to the point of drowning. This excuse was accepted as truth amongst the professionals and they accepted it as the real cause for the "accident" and finally said it wasn't my fault.
speedraceryea
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams