Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

walking, bicycling, elephant, rhino, checking out of motel

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

walking, bicycling, elephant, rhino, checking out of motel

Postby elektrowhiteboy » Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:29 am

Okay. I've looked all over this site and can't find anything on my typical dreams I wake up from. I only had monsters when I was young or nightmares from crazy scary movies.

For instance my last night dreams plot was as follows:

I woke up saying "shit I forgot to checkout of the motel and I'm going to be charged again". I mean, I woke up freaking out saying this stressed out and it isn't even real!

So from the start from what I remember I checked in at an unknown 1 story motel chain for some reason and took off to go get something or look around. Before I left I turn on the stereo or music device and leaving I could still hear the music playing from my motel room. Instinctively in the dream I knew fellow motel stayers would complain about it or I could get called about it even though I ignored it. Even in the dream I didn't understand why I turned on music and then left. I started walking down sideways on somewhat dark streets. I passed a young urban dressed black man. It may or may not have been raining some. As I continued I started to walk through a neighborhood. Very upperclass-ish and I feel I was being followed which is why I changed my path. Suddenly going through the neighborhood I turn right and I'm on a bicycle. Riding my bicycle I see to the right a large open field and ahead of me I first past 1 elephant and a rhinoceros and then I pass another elephant on the left with a tree on the right. I'm really confused in the dream looking at such large animals in a residential neighborhood. For some reason I'm searching for a thrift store and subconciously I know where it is and I end up finding it in this small town city. I have to go under a bypass bridge to get to it. All the stores are attached and the signs seem aged. I need to get black shorts I believe but I don't know why. I ended up leaving the thrifts store. It's night. Time has gone by and I wake up. I look at my watch unknowing that I'm out of the dream and it says 1:30am and I'm in a panic that I still have not checked out of the motel worrying that I'm going to be charged an extra night. I actually hear myself waking up saying, "shit I forgot to check out". I finally come to my senses that I haven't checked into any motel, I'm on ship, in the middle of the ocean, and I just dreampt that I thought I was checked in at a motel room.

All my dreams feel real, colorful, and almost adventurous to the point of some mystery I'm involved with. If anyone has any thoughts in which you've also shopped in a dream, saw large animals in an upperclass neighborhood, or checking into a motel, but forgot to checkout then let me know. I'd be interested what anyone thinks. I use to journal all my dreams but never kept up with it. I think I'm going to start a blog and journal my last 2 I remember and post them regularly for my own amusement.

cheers,
elektrowhiteboy :dj:
elektrowhiteboy

Return to Lucid Dreams