Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

MY LUCID DREAM LOTTERY STORY!!

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

MY LUCID DREAM LOTTERY STORY!!

Postby Kubbs » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:07 pm

Hello. I'll start by simply telling you a little about myself. I have always had control of dreams - and have had multiple out of body experiences. I am a heathy 27 year old. I live in the states and live a pretty normal lifestyle. Family, relationship, all pretty normal and have no kids. I say normal as in nothing different / out of ordinary. Now for my dream
2 nights ago I had the most vivid dream. It was one of the longest dreams I have ever had that I truly thought it was reality. I was at a grocery store with my fiancé & her child. We left the store and was in the car. My fiancé asked me to take her loosing lottery tickets in. I realized she forgot to scratch one. Once I got in I scratched the ticket. I realized a sorta infinity sign and kept scratching. To my shock we have won $300,000!! I was blown away and excited I started hugging the clerk.

After a few moments she did paperwork and printed out this receipt . This receipt was like 100 feet long and I had to sign multiple spots. I had to fold up this has thing and put it in my pocket, as I went back to the car I decided I wasn't gonna tell the fiancé yet.. I wanted to surprise her. They were upset that I was in the store so long because her son wanted to go to the park to play. She drove off and went to her parents house.. She went inside and came right back out. She said " don't you have something to tell me" hahaha

I started thinking it was on TV or something.. That's when I woke up for certain we were a little bit wealthier. I woke up so happy until I realized it was just a dream. Soooooo experts wth does this mean???
Kubbs
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams